SCAC Logo/Designation Design Survey
Attention All Clubs, Organizations & Teams:
As we continue to ensure the proper usage of all Apache-related images and symbols, the Student Council Apache Commission [SCAC] asks all advisors and/or coaches of any school club, organization or sport team to submit any and all symbols used
This form is due by Friday, November 20th. Thank you!
Dodge, duck, dip, and dive! A dodgeball is headed straight at you! The time has come for you to put your great reflexes to the test.
Sign-ups for the DODGEBALL INTRAMURAL have been posted outside the ASB office and will be taken down on Friday, 10/30 at 3:15 PM.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED here are some important details:
1) You MUST get a waiver from the ASB office starting Tuesday 10/27 and turn it in by Monday 11/2 at 11:00 AM. Or, you can download the waiver form here!
2) There are seven members on a team and all players must be present on the day of the game with all waivers turned in in order for the team to play.
3)The tournament will be held on 11/2 11/6 11/9 11/13 11/16 11/20. Teams will be shot with reminders on the day they are supposed to play.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1) Each round is 5 minutes long, or until all players of one team gets out (whichever comes first)
2) NO HEADSHOTS allowed
3) You may only hold the ball for 5 seconds. If you hold it any longer than that, you're out
4) You must stay within the confines of the court (volleyball court)
5) if the ball is caught, the person that threw it is out, and the person that caught it is not out
6) NO SUBSTITUTIONS
PRINCETON REVIEW MOCK SAT
Want to practice for your up-coming SAT test but not sure where to go for an accurate practice test?
Well you're just in luck!
ASB is partnering up with the well-known standarized test prep company, Princeton Review to host a MOCK SAT TEST! This test will be just like the real SAT, with a full length practice test and duplicating the real SAT environment (with proctors and everything) !
WHEN: November 14th at 7:45 am
WHERE: Arcadia High School
Sales begin October 26th. Regular sales at $10 are from 10/26-11/3. Final sales at $20 will be from 11/4-11/6!
Purchases available in the ASB Office with ID Cards!
Homecoming 2015 Photos Now Ready for Pick Up!
If you purchased photos at the Homecoming 2015 Dance, please pick up your photos from the ASB Office! Please bring your ID card when retrieving your photos.
Approved Clubs 2015-2016
Click here to see a list of clubs
Last updated: 10/7/15
|Click here to access Expenditure & Reimbursement Webpage|