It's that time of year again! Prom is approaching quickly, so make sure you fill out all the contracts that apply to you!
Friday, May 2nd: Guest Contracts due
Friday, May 16th: Limo Contracts due
||With ASB Card
||Without ASB Card
|Last Minute Sales
How to get a $5 discount on Facebook:
2. Email a picture of you asking your date to email@example.com with your name and ID number. Title the email as "Facebook Prom Discount"
3. Videos are also acceptable, but you will need to email us the YouTube link along with your name and ID number, titled "Facebook Prom Discount"
4. We will upload the picture or video onto our AHS ASB facebook. There is only ONE discount per photo/video and ONE photo/video per person.
5. Once your photo or video reaches 250 likes, you are eligible for a $5 discount.
6. Discount applied at time of purchase with printed screenshot as proof of likes. DISCOUNT CANNOT BE USED DURING THE MAY 8 & 9 SALES.
1. Proof presented at purchase MUST be a hard copy.
2. Only the person who emails ASB receives the discount.
3. One discount per photo/video means: you CANNOT email the same photo/video multiple times and expect to get $5 for each of them if it reaches the required amount of likes.
4. One discount per person means: you CANNOT receive more than one discount.
5. Discounts CANNOT be combined with other discounts.
Want to celebrate the spring holidays? Still haven't thanked your teachers for those wonderful REC LETTERS? Or perhaps you'd like to obtain a rec letter from a teacher? Then you're in luck! ASB will be selling Spring Grams that you can personally customize and buy for your lovely friends and teachers! Each gram comes with a carnation and card for only $3! The cards will be sold by members of ASB and during lunch at the rally court from April 1st - 4th and April 14th - 16th!
ASB Spring Elections
Hello Apaches! We are now in season for our Spring Elections for the 2014-2015 ASB. If you wish to be a part of our ASB, sign up at the ASB office, submit your application and petition, and enter your online candidate statement to be eligible. The application is due on April 1st by 3:15, so make sure to meet all the necessary deadlines by then! We hope to see you on the ballot!
Graduation & Grad Night Payments
CSF Class List - click to find the qualifying classes for CSF Lists I, II, and III
Birthday Grams are back! They are $5 and come with a card, balloons, and a song sung by ASB! They are sold all years long at the ASB office before school, during lunch, and after school! All you need is $5 and your friend's 4th period classroom!
ASB SOCIAL MEDIA
Apaches! The Arcadia High School ASB is now using various social media such as Twitter and Facebook to inform students of important deadlines, school events, and general information. Pictures of school events will also be uploaded on these sites!
We are also having free gift giveaways and prizes for those who are followers, so click the links below for your chance to win!
New ASB Expenditure Procedure
Due to California State Regulations, ASB has to modify our practices to meet the requirements.
Therefore, the following procedures will be required for disbursement of ASB funds:
- Step 1: Complete "Expenditure Pre-Approval Form"
- Step 2: Verify the Expenditure Request has been approved (10 am next business day)
- Step 3: Make your purchase (Purchase Date/Time on receipts or invoices MUST be after the timestamp on the Expenditure Request)
- Step 4: Complete/Download "Purchase Order Request Form"
- Step 5: Submit "Purcahse Order Request Form" & All receipts or invoices to ASB Office
- Step 6: Check will be issued (Takes 1 ASB Business Meeting after submission)
Forms, Contracts,Minutes, & Applications
Photos, Clipart, Pictures, & Banners